Within the period of 20 – 24 of April 2015 Safety at work week realization had been carried out in the Branch “MSRS” of SE “USPA” within the framework of World-wide Day of Labor Protection. To prepare and conduct it an Organizing Committee had been created and a related Plan of actions had been made.
Cardinal activities were as follows:
- enhancement of providing safety at work briefing effectiveness and permanent status of SW at workplaces control;
- lectures delivering, consultations and knowledge testing of m/p “A.Ohrimenko” crew members;
- instruction of m/p “A.Ohrimenko” crew members on electro security with group of permit assignment according to job functions;
- carrying out of lightness measurements at workplaces of the Branch Head Office employees and carrying out activities on increasing low lightness level up to sanitary regulations;
- bringing an order to all workplaces according to sanitary and safety of work regulations.
On 30.04.15 the results of the Safety at Work Week realization had been summed up at the general meeting of the Branch management and trade union committee with all heads of departments participation. A number of employees had been stimulated with premiums and honorary diplomas.